Sunday, April 18, 2010

We're back!

Finally FINALLY getting caught on comics!

I'm missing bits and pieces of "Necrosha" and "Utopia," but other than that, the X-Periment is back! That being said . . .

After "The Reckoning" (Wolverine Origins) and "Second Coming," I'm done. After 18 years of reading and collecting X-Men, I've just lost interest. "Second Coming" hasn't been too bad thus far, but I'm just not as interested as I used to be. A lot of it has to do with the current marathon of events in the X-Titles. A lot has to do with Matt Fraction's boring-ass writing. So, when "Second Coming" comes to an end in August (right?), I'll be doing a review. A final review.

I may, as time permits, go back and clean up some of these reviews and/or revisit some stories. But we'll see. I have a little Mutant on the way now and that takes priority over everything.

If you've stuck around this long, then I certainly appreciate it. See you soon!

~W~

No comments: